Which decking to choose?
Outdoor living is one of the fastest growing residential trends here in the UK and Europe. From Edinburgh to Stockholm, homeowners are replicating their interior living space outside with refrigerators, fireplaces, elaborate furnishings, lighting, Televisions and, of course, a luxury decking.
Choosing a new deck is a large investment for many homeowners. It can be a confusing and time-consuming process which you will want to get right the first time around.
It is worth noting that all composite decking boards are not created equally.
Ultra Decking Composite Boards are engineered and manufactured using leading composite reconstruction techniques combined with a modern technology production process. All four sides of each Ultra Decking Composite boards are protected with an capped shield technology which offers unrivalled fade, stain, scratch and mould resistant properties.
Ultra Decking have performed extensive research and development into fine tuning the manufacturing process of our Premier and Platinum range of composite decking boards. This was taken with a view to achieving the most authentic and aesthetically pleasing wood grain appearance that’s also very strong and durable.
99% of the board is recycled materials, making it one of the greenest decking brands available today. With a deep wood grain pattern and a choice of colours, your new Ultra Deck will create that luxury Alfresco outdoor living space you have always dreamed of. After all, everyone loves the relaxed feeling of outdoor living.
Ultra Decking will create a timeless look and luxury finish at a price point unrivalled in the industry. With a simple clean-up, no painting or staining, you can sit back, relax and enjoy your new Ultra Deck for many, many years.
Premier (traditional) Composite Decking
Traditional composite decking will last for at least 25 years and is normally backed with a 10-year warranty. It won’t splinter, warp, spilt, rot, twist in this 25-year cycle. It is anti-slip resistant and is great for homes with hot tubs and children’s paddling pools.
Traditional composite decking is considerably safer for a number reasons:
- Low fire risks on all test reports. Traditional composite decking scores very high compared to timber and other decking solutions.
- No Splinters. Peace of mind for parents and pet owners.
- Low Maintenance. This is the key benefit, not to mention its long lasting beautiful appearance.
- No Staining. Simply clean any food or alcohol stains with hot water.
- Super Strength: Under normal use, your new Ultra Decking is impossible to break or damage.
- Fade: As part of the natural weathering process during the first 12 weeks, the decking will appear to lighten slightly and give it a more natural look.
- Contrary to advice and information given by many decking manufacturers of no fading, all decking products, natural or engineered will experience weathering.
Platinum (Capped Co-Extrusion) Decking
Ultra Decking is manufactured with the most advanced co-extruded technology in the industry. Its unique properties and high resistance to mother nature, together with a wood brushing effect, offer a special combination to create a beautiful and durable product.
Ultra Decking Platinum has all the benefits and advantages of Traditional Decking with little colour fade, retaining its character and appearance for a long, long time.
Ultra Decking’s platinum range comes with anti-scratch surface performance, which is 4 times better than normal WPC decking. Expansion rate is minimal and water absorption is 0% against normal WPC Decking which can absorb water by as much as 2%.